Luscious pumpkin pie topped with a sweet and nutty streusel. Walnut Pumpkin Pie is as good as pumpkin pie gets.
Walnut Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Perfect Pie Crust recipe
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 t cinnamon divided
- ½ t each ginger nutmeg, and salt
- ¼ c brown sugar
- ½ T all-purpose flour
- 2 T cold unsalted butter
- ¾ c walnuts roughly chopped
- Combine pumpkin, milk, egg, ½ t cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Pour into crust. Bake at 350 for 15 min.
- Combine sugar, flour, and ½ t cinnamon. Cut in butter. Stir in walnuts, an sprinkle over pie. Bake 45 min at 350.
Calorie count is purely an estimate calculated using an online application to serve as a guide and not to be taken as accurate nutritional information. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.