Pulled pork stuffed in cheesy pasta shells topped with sweet barbecue sauce. This easy recipe uses leftover pulled pork and simple ingredients for a sweet and savory dinner.
I have been on a kick to stuff jumbo pasta shells with all the things of late, not dissimilar from my obsession with pizza and crepes. And with pulled pork being one of the literal easiest things ever, here we are with a DELICIOUS sweet and savory pulled pork stuffed shells dinner.
I used leftovers of my ridiculously easy Cola Pulled Pork on this occasion, and paired with otherwise equally-easy ingredients. Pasta shells and cheese, salt and pepper, and more cheese. YUM. This is a REALLY easy recipe and just so tasty!
BBQ Pulled Pork Stuffed Shells
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta to al dente according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the pork, shallot, sun-dried tomato, cream cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Stuff the shells with the pulled pork filling and fit shells in a 13×9 bake dish.
- Top stuffed shells with remaining ½ cup cheddar and the mozzarella. Drizzle with the barbecue sauce.
- Bake shells at 350°F for 20-30 minutes until heated through, hot and sizzly.
Calorie count is purely an estimate calculated using an online application to serve as a guide and not to be taken as accurate nutritional information. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.