This is SO good! It sounds like such a strange combination – black olives and green onions, but this seriously becomes the most amazing spread! Long, long-time family favorite.
- 2 (8oz) packages Neufchafel cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 1 (4oz) can chopped black olives
- Combine all and chill for a couple hours to blend flavors. Serve with crackers.
- **Christmas Variation**
- Put a drinking glass in the center of a serving plate. Drop spoonfuls of Scallion Olive Dip around the glass. Remove the glass, and use a rubber spatula to smooth out the cheese ring. Use shapes cut from bell peppers to make holly berries and leaves.