So what’s so special about my Little Smokies? I figured out how to make them quick and easy, and then added homemade Honey Mustard 🙂
L'il Smokies with Honey Mustard
- 36 Hillshire Farm or Nathan's l'il beef smokies
- 1 8oz tube Pillsbury crescent dough
- 2 heaping T Grey Poupon Country dijon mustard
- 1 T honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lay out the crescent dough. Separate into 4 pieces (2 crescents each) and press seams to seal. Using a pizza cutter, cut each dough into 8 squares (see pic below). Wrap each dough square around a smokie and put on a baking sheet. Bake at 400F until dough is golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard and honey to make the honey mustard - add more mustard if you want it spicy or more honey if you want it sweeter. In addition to the honey mustard, I usually include BBQ sauce or ketchup as a dipper too.
Calorie count is purely an estimate calculated using an online application to serve as a guide and not to be taken as accurate nutritional information. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.