Bistro Skirt Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms is a favorite for Father’s Day, date night, or any special occasion. Easy to prepare and ready in minutes with all the best flavors.
Bistro Skirt Steak with Garlic Butter Mushrooms
Oh man…this is good. I mean reallllly good. I had planned on this meal lasting a couple nights, but there’s none left. This was quick and easy to boot, with few ingredients. My husband in particular, who is never happy when I “mess” with steak, was in heaven.
- 2 lb skirt steak
- kosher salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- garlic and herb seasoning
- 8 oz sliced button or cremini mushrooms
- 3 T Kerrygold Garlic and Herb butter
- 1/2 c white wine
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Season the steak on both sides well with salt, pepper, and garlic and herb seasoning. Grill on high heat ~3 minutes per side for medium/medium-rare or to desired doneness. Remove from the grill and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- While grill is heating and steaks are cooking, heat the garlic butter in a large skillet on high. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing regularly, until mushrooms are browned. Deglaze the pan with the wine, scraping the browned bits off the bottom with a wooden spoon, and boil until liquid is reduced by half. Season to taste. Serve over the steaks. Yield: 4-5 servings.