Loaded Sriracha Chicken Kettle Chips
Slow cooked, pulled Sriracha chicken piled on to crispy kettle chips with bacon, jalapeno, tomato, and tons of cheese. This spectacular party recipe will absolutely WIN any gameday gathering.
For the Sriracha Pulled Chicken
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 Tbs lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp barbecue seasoning
For the Loaded Kettle Chips
- 1 14 oz Party-Sized bag Cape Cod® Potato Chips
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced or sliced pickled jalapeno
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- spicy ranch (see Notes)
Put the chicken, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, Sriracha sauce, and barbecue seasoning in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 4 hours or low 8 hours. Use two forks to shred the chicken.
On a large sheet pan, layer chips, chicken, tomato, bacon, jalapeno, and cheese. Put under the oven broiler for a minute or two to melt the cheese and heat everything through. Top with green onion and spicy ranch. Serve immediately. Yields: 6 servings.
- For the spicy ranch, I added 1 Tbs Sriracha to 1/3 cup regular ranch and combined, but you can also purchase spicy ranch salad dressing. To make it look fancy fancy, I put the ranch in a small baggie, snipped the corner, and drizzled over my kettle chips.