Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip
Traditional cream cheese chicken dip brought to a whole new level with bacon.
- 2 8 oz pkgs Neufchatel cheese (or substitute regular cream cheese), softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 rotisserie chicken meat removed and chopped (see Notes)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 6-7 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chipped green onion white and green parts
- tortilla chips
Heat oven to 350F.
Combine the Neufchatel and ranch dressing. Layer in a 13 x 9 bake dish.
Toss the chicken in the buffalo sauce. Layer onto the ranch-cheese layer. Top with the cheese.
Bake at 350F for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Top with the bacon and green onion. Serve with tortilla chips.
Taking the meat off a rotisserie chicken yields 4 cups chopped chicken, or roughly 1.2 lbs (20 ounces). If you cook chicken for this recipe, add 25% to account for water loss from the meat while cooking.
Calorie calculation is an estimation and does not include tortilla chips.