Beef Stroganoff Crepes
Beef stroganoff is hearty, creamy, comfort food. This recipe is for an easy beef stroganoff with ground beef, served in fancy French crepes.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion or substitute 1 Tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced or substitute ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 10-¾ oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- ¾ cup reduced fat sour cream
- garnish: additional sour cream and snipped chives
- 12 Savory Crepes see Notes
Heat oven to 350°F.
In a large, nonstick skillet, brown the beef, onion, garlic, and mushrooms, until the meat is no longer pink. Drain the juice.
Add the salt, pepper, paprika, and soup. Simmer 5 minutes on low heat, stirring regularly. Remove from heat and add the sour cream.
Spoon ~2 Tablespoons filling onto a crepe, roll up, and place in a 13x9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat using all of the filling and remaining crepes.
Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until heated through and crepes are just slightly crispy at the edges. Serve with additional sour cream and chives.
Savory crepes are made with an unsweetened batter. They can be purchased, or see this post for How to Make Savory Crepes.
Calorie calculation is approximate and includes the crepes. It does not include additional sour cream.
Calories: 601kcal (30%)
Calorie count is purely an estimate calculated using an online application to serve as a guide and not to be taken as accurate nutritional information. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a comment below and let me know!