Spicy Vegetable Thai Flatbread
Crispy flatbread loaded with veggies and Thai flavor, this surprising Thai pizza will wow your crowd and keep you sane because it is so easy to make.
- 1 ~7.5 oz flatbread pizza crust
- extra virgin olive oil to brush the crust
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 small zucchini sliced into very thin slices
- 1 small yellow summer squash sliced into very thin slices
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup BLENDABELLA Coconut Thai Portabella Mushroom Blend
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- Sriracha hot sauce for drizzling
Heat oven to 375F. Put the flatbread pizza crust on a bake sheet, brush with olive oil, then pre-bake 5 minutes.
On the flatbread, spread the hummus. Layer 1/4 cup cheese. Layer the zucchini and squash, then another 1/4 cup cheese. Layer the onion, red bell pepper, BLENDABELLA Thai Portabella Mushroom Blend, and remaining cheese.
Bake at 375F on the bake sheet for 5 minutes. Transfer flatbread directly to the oven rack and bake an additional 5 minutes until bread is toasty.
Remove flatbread from the oven. Drizzle with Sriracha hot sauce and serve. Yields: 4 servings.