Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Casserole
Jalapeno Popper Hash Brown Casserole is a creamy, cheesy jalapeno breakfast casserole with bacon. This crowd-pleasing, pot-luck perfect jalapeno hash brown casserole recipe is bang for the buck! Easy to make and SO popular Every time.
- 2 (20 oz) packages fresh shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1-½ cups sour cream
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- ½ cup jalapeno slices from a jar chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh cracked pepper
- ½ cup jalapeno slices for topping
- 6-7 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1-2 Tbs chopped chives for garnish
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, soup, 2 cups cheese, butter, chopped jalapenos, salt, and pepper with the potatoes.
Transfer to a 13x9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover dish with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
Remove casserole from the oven. Top with the remaining cheese and jalapeno slices. Cover with foil, return to the oven, and cook for another 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
Remove from the oven and top with bacon and chopped chives.
Calories: 391kcal (20%)
Calorie count is purely an estimate calculated using an online application to serve as a guide and not to be taken as accurate nutritional information. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Leave a comment below and let me know!