Skinny Spinach Jalapeno Dip
Skinny Spinach Jalapeno Dip is a Greek yogurt dip with fantastic flavor, perfect for healthy snacking.
- 1-1/2 cup 12 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 2 green onions white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp finely diced pickled jalapeno pepper
- 1 tsp Beau Monde seasoning see Notes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- good pinch kosher salt
- dipper of choice such as baby carrots, tortilla chips, or pretzels
This recipe yields ~3 cups of dip, or 10 servings with a heaping ~1/4 cup per serving.
If not available, substitutes for Beau Monde seasoning can be any seasoning of choice such as salt-free garlic and herb or Cajun seasonings.