Crab Rangoon Pizza
Succulent crab and creamy sauce are just the beginning of this epic delicious pizza. Jazz up pizza night with this creative Crab Rangoon Pizza! This recipe even comes with a sweet and salty drizzle.
- 1 prepared Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup Pizza Sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz fresh lump crab meat
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbs plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lite soy sauce
- 1 Tbs purchased balsamic reduction syrup (alternatively, can take 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar and simmer to reduce)
Heat oven to 450F with a pizza stone in the oven. Heat an additional 15 minutes to ensure stone is thoroughly heated.
In a bowl, combine the pizza sauce and cream cheese until smooth.
In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs and olive oil.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and balsamic syrup.
Roll out the dough. Transfer to the heated pizza stone. Top with the pizza toppings: crab, bell pepper, mushrooms, green onion, and cheese. Sprinkle the panko breadcrumbs over top. Bake at 450F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melty and crust is done. Serve pizza garnished with additional green onion and drizzled with the soy sauce-balsamic sauce. Yields: 1 large pizza.