This is not spicy! Swear! Just a little kick 🙂 I adapted this from a Taste of Home recipe.
Jalapeno Potato Salad
- 6 medium red potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thin
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- ¼ c chopped onion
- 2-3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- 2 T dijon (I use Grey Poupon Country dijon)
- 1 T course ground mustard (I use Grey Poupon Harvest coarse ground)
- 3 t Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- ¼ t ground cumin
- ¼ t fresh cracked pepper
Boil potatoes 10-15 min until tender. Drain; cool to room temperature.
In a large serving bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onion, and jalapenos. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, pepper sauce, cumin, and pepper. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Top with the egg slices Cover and chill at least 2 hours.