Holiday JellO Salad II
- 1 large or 2 small packets raspberry jello
- 1 1/2 c hot water
- 1 (10 oz) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 c whole cranberry sauce
- 1 c pineapple tidbits, drained
Dissolve the jello in the water. Add remaining ingredients. Chill to set. I make this is a ring mold, then serve with the Cream topping loaded in the center.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c powdered sugar
- 2 T heavy cream
- 1/4 c chopped walnuts (optional)
Just whip up and serve on the side, as a garnish, or piled in the center if a ring mold is used.