Fish Tacos with Jalapeno Cream
- 1 lb cod
- kosher salt
- chili powder
- zest and juice of 1/2 lime
- Old Bay
- Taco fixins: flour tortillas, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, shredded cheddar, Roast Tomato Salsa
- Jalapeno Cream (recipe follows)
Preheat grill on med-high to 400-ish.
Put the fish (I use cod) in a pan that you can use on the grill (I use a grill pan meant for cooking veggies on the grill). Season fish with salt, pepper, chili powder, zest of a lime, little squeeze of lime, and a little Old Bay. Grill ~10min until fish flakes easily. Serve in warm tortillas with the fixins and Jalapeno Cream.
- 1/2 c reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 T fresh lime juice (1/2 lime)
- 1/4 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 t kosher salt