Chocolatey fun right here! Halloween Nutella and Candy Corn M&M Cookies are colorful, festive, fun, and DELICIOUS.
My daughter’s birthday party is tomorrow and I wanted to make some treats. She and I made up the base for this cookie dough when we made our Peace, Love, & Nutella Cookies. So with a couple modifications, I now have a festive batch of absolutely scrumptious cookies ready for her to share with her friends tomorrow. These “candy corn” M&Ms are really just white chocolate M&Ms with candy coatings colored like candy corn. And they are so so good.
Halloween Nutella and Candy Corn M&M Cookies
- 1 c + 2 T all purpose flour
- 1/2 t kosher salt
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 3 T cocoa powder
- 1/2 c shortening or unsalted butter softened
- 6 T sugar
- 6 T light brown sugar
- 1/2 t pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c Nutella spread
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c finely chopped walnuts
- 1 9.9 oz bag White Chocolate Candy Corn M&Ms (can substitute other flavor M&Ms or white chocolate morsels)
- 1/2 c Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients – the flour, salt, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- Separately in a large mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients – the shortening, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, Nutella, and egg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to incorporate. Add the walnuts, M&Ms, and chocolate morsels.
- Using 2 spoons or a cookie scoop, scoop out ~1½-in mounds onto a large baking sheet. Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes until just toasted around the edges. Take cookies out of the oven and let them cool 2 minutes, then gently transfer them to a cooking rack so they can cool completely.