Black Bean Lasagna
- 1-2 T olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4-1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 1/2 c cooked black beans
- 1 c whole kernel corn
- 2 t chili powder
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1/2 c chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 c enchilada sauce
- 9 corn tortillas
- ~6oz Mexican blend shredded cheese
- for serving (optional): reduced fat sour cream, lime wedges, hot sauce, chopped cilantro
Heat oven to 400. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion, jalapeno, and peppers, and cook 5-10 min stirring occasionally until veggies are tender. Add the beans, corn, garlic powder, and chili powder, and cook 2 min. Add the lime juice and cilantro.
Spread 1/4 c enchilada sauce on the bottom of an 8-in square pan or 1 1/2-qt baking dish. Top with 3 tortillas, tearing them to fit as necessary. Spread more enchilada sauce, then 1/3 of the bean mixture and 1/2 c cheese. Repeat twice.
Bake until heated through (12-15min). Let stand 5 min before serving.