This dish is so good and so easy. This even tastes great nuked the next day – not many veggie dishes do!
Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 3/4 c light mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 (16 oz) bag fresh broccoli, chopped
- 2 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- good pinch each kosher salt, pepper to taste, and Chef Prudhomme's Veggie Magic seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine soup, mayo, egg, and half of the cheese. Place the broccoli and onions into a 9x13 baking dish. Season with salt, pepper, and veggie magic. Spread the soup-cheese mixture over the broccoli. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake 35-40 minutes until bubbly and broccoli is cooked through. Serves a bunch.
Erica's Recipes http://ericasrecipes.com/
This time I made it, I used up some sliced cheese…