Walnut Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Perfect Pie Crust recipe
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 t cinnamon, divided
- ½ t each ginger, nutmeg, and salt
- ¼ c brown sugar
- ½ T all-purpose flour
- 2 T cold unsalted butter
- ¾ c walnuts, roughly chopped
- Combine pumpkin, milk, egg, ½ t cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Pour into crust. Bake at 350 for 15 min.
- Combine sugar, flour, and ½ t cinnamon. Cut in butter. Stir in walnuts, an sprinkle over pie. Bake 45 min at 350.
Erica's Recipes http://ericasrecipes.com/